Wednesday, April 27, 2011

(Re)Fresh

Good morning!!! I was almost grumpy today when I woke up sweaty and had Robbie telling me "We should probably pick up since your mom is coming today..." He's oh so sweet since anyone who knows Robbie and I know that everything lying on the floor is mine. After throwing a heat induced fit, I put the french press in the freezer and went out to get some fresh Philly air. (Does that exist?) I walked by my favorite flower place, and couldn't resist the hyacinth and tulips! They instantly cured my case of the grumps, and made my house smell wonderful!! They will be the perfect center piece for a glass of wine with my mom and aunt tonight!!! Check out my 3 arrangements for every inch of my house! 
More to come!

  The kitchen 

The living room

The bathroom

Mmmm...now I'm in a good mood.


No comments:

Post a Comment