Monday, April 25, 2011

(Re)Focus

I believe I have what you call a chocolate hangover. We went to Anna's hometown for Easter weekend and ate candy nonstop. I'm not kidding...I think Anna's mom hooked us up to an IV while we were sleeping. After seriously contemplating pouring milk over a bowl of butterfinger eggs, I decided I have a problem. I'm addicted to chocolate. After admitting I had a problem, I searched for something healthy in my fridge. Fruit. Coffee. Thats IT! Any other morning I would be ticked and want more, but the new me (recovering candy addict me) is quite satisfied with this first meal of the day.


 Orange ya glad I didn't have chocolate
for breakfast!?

The adorable Easter card Anna made me ♥

Be prepared for some yummy things this week! My mom and Auntie Mary are coming Wednesday! Haverberg girls take Philly!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment