Friday, April 15, 2011

(Re)peat---Leftovers!

I had an amazing breakfast this morning! Robbie and I don't usually get to spend our mornings together since he leaves for work just as I'm waking up. He got to go in late today, so we slept in and watched an episode of Scrubs (we're watching from the beginning and we're OBSESSED!) I usually have breakfast around 8, so when I didn't get around to eating until 10 I was pretty hungry! I started in on the poached eggs and decided to make it brunch by toasting some of last nights baguette, spreading on the pesto, and topping it all off with some grated pepper jack! The eggs were perfect, just like my momma makes'm, and the garlic and spice of the cheese was a perfect brunch on this beautiful spring day! 

Poached Eggs on Basil Pesto Baguette 

No comments:

Post a Comment